Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Organic Church

Last night was our home group. Man I love those folks. It is so reassuring and sweet to feel a sense of God's presence inside of community. Four months ago Ruthy and I moved to North Tacoma without really knowing anyone at all. Now we have peeps. Thank you Jesus. I pray for all you who read this today that you too would find a place you can call church. Whether it be inside a big brick building that meets Sunday morning, around a campfire singing kumbaya, sitting on the floor in a cramped apartment or with a group of people at a coffee shop. I pray that you find accountability and support as you share one anothers burdens.

On Monday nights this is our sanctuary

2 comments:

  1. Community is so vital to us as Christians. I am so thankful to have found church within my life, which in turn became life within my church. If that makes any sense.

    Your beautiful wife sent me to your blog - I'll be back to read again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Thanks Calista, I am brand new to this blogging thing but Ruthy inspired me to give it a shot. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete